Long lasting, hardwearing and good-looking
Over the past 14 years we have tried many different products. We started using B & D’s products about 7 years ago. And we haven’t looked back. We install B & D’s range of doors throughout the entire central west. We supply to homeowners renovators and builders. Without fail they are the strongest quality of door. B & D’s panel doors are stronger and don’t warp due to the way they are manufactured. Heres a few reasons why we promote B & D.
- Unique, patented Pinchfree™ hinge and panel edge design to stop fingers getting caught on the inside or outside of the door
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles
- 5 year warranty
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Nylon wheels with roller bearings for smoother, more durable operation.
- Hi-tensile box section door stiles, bonded with adhesive to the door panel, minimising the transmission of sound.
- Optional nylon hinges ensures quiet operation.
- A wide range of sizes
- Available in sizes up to 7100mm wide (Contemporary max size 6100mm wide)
- Suit openings up to 3050mm high.
Roll A Door –
Developed in 1956, the B&D Roll-A-Door® stands out from the competition, and will enhance the appearance of your home with its quality finish.
7 year warranty for steel door curtain, covering steel cracking and lock seam failure, and associated labour in domestic / residential applications, 12 months on surface coating, locking mechanism and all other components and all associated labour (excludes salt corrosion).
Safety for your family
- Steel door stops, not plastic like some brands.
- Locking bar end covers to prevent injury to fingers.
- Roll-A-Guides and mini groove top sheet on the Squareline Deluxe to help reduce chances of paint scuffing.
- Nylon Running Strips for effortless rolling action
- Springs designed for 10,000 cycles
- Rubber Coated Guide Stops for smooth operation
- Bottom Weatherseal to protect from elements
- Affordable Quality
- Square curtain profile for extra strength across the door.
A garage door is a big part of your home. Not only is it the face of your home, but its also important to have the best safety features for you family.