We recently converted an old shed into a nice car space for one of our customers. We cut out the opening for a new door. Supplied and installed extra steel as needed and installed a new Roller door and motor. See the pictures of the transformation
Long lasting, hardwearing and good-looking
Over the past 14 years we have tried many different products. We started using B & D’s products about 7 years ago. And we haven’t looked back. We install B & D’s range of doors throughout the entire central west. We supply to homeowners renovators and builders. Without fail they are the strongest quality of door. B & D’s panel doors are stronger and don’t warp due to the way they are manufactured. Heres a few reasons why we promote B & D.
- Unique, patented Pinchfree™ hinge and panel edge design to stop fingers getting caught on the inside or outside of the door
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles
- 5 year warranty
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Nylon wheels with roller bearings for smoother, more durable operation.
- Hi-tensile box section door stiles, bonded with adhesive to the door panel, minimising the transmission of sound.
- Optional nylon hinges ensures quiet operation.
- A wide range of sizes
- Available in sizes up to 7100mm wide (Contemporary max size 6100mm wide)
- Suit openings up to 3050mm high.
Roll A Door –
Developed in 1956, the B&D Roll-A-Door® stands out from the competition, and will enhance the appearance of your home with its quality finish.
7 year warranty for steel door curtain, covering steel cracking and lock seam failure, and associated labour in domestic / residential applications, 12 months on surface coating, locking mechanism and all other components and all associated labour (excludes salt corrosion).
Safety for your family
- Steel door stops, not plastic like some brands.
- Locking bar end covers to prevent injury to fingers.
- Roll-A-Guides and mini groove top sheet on the Squareline Deluxe to help reduce chances of paint scuffing.
- Nylon Running Strips for effortless rolling action
- Springs designed for 10,000 cycles
- Rubber Coated Guide Stops for smooth operation
- Bottom Weatherseal to protect from elements
- Affordable Quality
- Square curtain profile for extra strength across the door.
A garage door is a big part of your home. Not only is it the face of your home, but its also important to have the best safety features for you family.
We installed a couple of Shutters in Orange today – the company makes a Fire retardant called Thermogel. They showed us how it works. Yes that is a guys hand and a blow torch. Amazing stuff!
Chamberlain, the manufacturer of Merlin® automatic garage door openers, is committed to manufacturing and supplying high quality goods.
In addition to your statutory rights and remedies as a consumer, all Merlin® branded products are guaranteed with a Limited Warranty covering manufacturer’s defects in the unlikely event of warranty service being required for our products. Terms and conditions of our Limited Warranty vary according to model, and mode of purchase.
If a Merlin® branded garage door opener is sold, installed and serviced by an authorised Chamberlain professional dealer, depending on the model purchased, we offer a 2, 5 or 7 year Limited Warranty from the date of purchase in accordance with the terms and conditions of our warranty:
– See more at: http://www.gomerlin.com.au/latestnews/Chamberlain%E2%80%99s-Customer-Service-Commitment-%E2%80%93-Merlin#sthash.Vqsdj8tM.dpuf
If you choose to purchase a Merlin branded product from an online reseller, it is up to each customer to determine the suitability of the product for their needs and we accept no responsibility for unauthorised installation. Our Limited Warranty against manufacturer’s defects for internet purchases of Merlin® garage door openers is for 1 year or 1000 cycles (whichever comes first) from the date of online purchase, under the terms and conditions of our warranty. Internet Purchasers Warranty – See more at: http://www.gomerlin.com.au/latestnews/Chamberlain%E2%80%99s-Customer-Service-Commitment-%E2%80%93-Merlin#sthash.Vqsdj8tM.dpuf
Our installed prices are very competitive and you have the assurance that your product if covered under its full warranty.